One of our strategic partners we often collaborate with on client events is doing a client case study webinar on Hybrid Events (in-person meetings that are live-streamed to remote audiences) on April 25th. Sonic Foundry is hosting the webinar, and it will feature one of their clients, BankersHub.
They’ll address the hows, whats and whys of planning your next hybrid event, including:
– How to navigate the hybrid world by selecting the right format and the right streaming partner;
– What’s the best way to prepare your speakers and designing content that works for a remote audience;
– How to make your remote audiences feel engaged and special;
– Why streaming your event will NOT cannibalize the face-to-face audience;
– How product launches, corporate training and user conferences can all be enhanced by going hybrid.
Join the team at Sonic Foundry and BankersHub as they discuss how going hybrid is helping meeting and event planners achieve their goals of increasing networking opportunities, building better brand awareness and ultimately creating an archive of sessions that can be accessed by audiences anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for the webinar! You’ll be in great hands. And, if you get the chance, please let them all know that Kevin from Lanyon sent you.
Here are the details for the 45-minute webinar:
Essential Hybrid Event Lessons to Drive Revenue & Boost Awareness
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Central