Today’s the last day of #GBTA2016 – and, once again, our partners and friends here didn’t disappoint. We’ve heard from the President of the United States, Selina Meyer (ok, so maybe just on HBO’s VEEP…but it was still pretty cool), and we’ve also heard from two-time Super Bowl Champion Peyton Manning talk about leadership. We’ve seen our partners, customers, and friends come together from around the world to learn and connect – and that’s what makes this conference great.
For us at Lanyon, the highlight of GBTA 2016 has been the announcement of the summer release for our event management solution: the Lanyon Smart Events Cloud®
. We’ve told our customers, met with the press and let everyone who has come by our booth know all about the exciting enhancements – and now we’re announcing it to the world.
This release brings together Lanyon Events and Lanyon Meetings, to bring you Lanyon Meetings & Events: a single product to power all of your events. Using Lanyon Meetings & Events will help you save time and money, create a more seamless customer experience, and leverage superior data capture into increased revenues across their entire meetings and events program.
Key Benefits for Planners:
- Run ANY type of event. Use any combination of modules, with full access to all of the advanced attendee management, spend management and marketing tools that Lanyon provides.
- Integrate your events with Salesforce. Seamlessly sync all your invitee and attendee data with Salesforce, enabling you to track your most important customers and prospects while identifying your hottest leads from your events. It also includes Exhibitor Salesforce integration so that every lead your exhibitors capture is available in real time in their CRM for faster follow up and nurture.
- Enhance your attendees’ mobile experience. Provide a seamless mobile experience for both your attendees, and yourself. Advanced mobile functionality allows attendees to have single sign-on, and integrate meetings and sessions information automatically. Attendees will be able to schedule their sessions from any device.
- Create a seamless hotel booking experience. Integration with Lanyon Passkey – the global leader in hotel room block management – means you no longer need to book hotel rooms manually. Now registrants can view hotel photos, rates and room availability – as well as reserve hotel rooms right from the registration page.
- Make reporting a cinch. Business Intelligence updates gives you access to all your meeting and event data from a single reporting engine – registrations, hotel bookings, session selection and more. This increased visibility will help you save money, control spend, capture leads and grow your business
Want to know even more? Check out this exclusive first look at the newest event management technology from Lanyon.